This Weekend: Parade of Homes Continues at Embrey Mill
Thursday, October 9, 2014
This Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., stop by Embrey Mill for the second weekend of the Fredericksburg Area Builders Association 2014 Parade of Homes. We’ve got seven beautiful homes to tour, three of which became winners at Parade of Homes ceremony last weekend.
Embrey Mill homes won in the Multi Family - Furnished ($310,000 - $450,000), Single Family – Furnished ($535,000 - $599,000), and Merit Award for Extraordinary Architectural Design categories for the following homes, respectively:
Click the link for a map and information on each:
- The Cavalier, Miller and Smith | 200 Almond Drive | $379,990 | 2332
- This modern, stylish home will make you rethink “townhouse.” From its open layouts and distinctive main level living to its private courtyard and penthouse Master Suite, every corner of this 4 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath home is a must see!
- The Windsor, Atlantic Builders | 306 Apricot Street | $599,900 | 3,411 SF
- This exclusive design created just for Embrey Mill offers 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths perfect for a growing family as well as visiting guests. Just off the Kitchen is the Mud Room, Laundry Room, and a rear porch, all organized to keep these functional parts of the home organized and appealing. Last but not least? The lower level is finished with a Rec Room, Den, full Bath and wet bar.
- Woodly Park, Integrity Homes | 300 Apricot Street | $674,990 | 5,259 SF
- From its stately foyer to its spacious Great Room, this floor plan puts you in charge. His-or-hers home offices let you run a business or work from home, and its optional two-sided fireplace and finished basement (with a private man cave or a yoga room) let you unwind no matter where you clocked your 9-5.
This triple win is an exciting honor to receive in just our first year of business. We’re eager for you and the family to check out all three homes this weekend, along with Embrey Mill’s additional Parade of Homes entries:
- The Danika, Richmond American | 242 Pear Blossom Road | $730,000 | 3,700 SF
- This home combines traditional features like formal Living and Dining Rooms with tons of space for informal family time. The Danika boasts all the amenities you’ve come to expect, along with bonuses like a walk-in pantry and a versatile loft upstairs.
- The Addison, K. Hovnanian Homes | 400 Apricot Street | $513,654 | 4,400 SF
- Before entering our gracious open floor plan, step onto our covered stone porch to experience front porch living at its finest. Inside, this home features standout amenities like a Home Office, Gourmet Kitchen with double wall oven, and a brightly lit Morning Room. And kids love the tree house Playroom in the basement!
- The Kenneth, Richmond American | 201 Apricot Street | $450,000 | 2,100 SF
- Located on a desirable end unit, this townhome offers a spacious layout with all the sought-after amenities and finishes. And the large rear deck is worth noting too!
- The Ingraham, Brookfield Residential | 301 Apricot Street | $549,990 | 2,271 SF
- This beauty is reminiscent of the American-Bungalow style architecture from the 1920's, complete with an eclectic mix of siding and craftsman appointments for an alternative flair. This 4 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath home features modern amenities complemented by built-in choices that harken back to American homes of yesteryear.
There you have it: Seven reasons to come out and say hello!
- Give the Pooch a Smooch
- Halloween 5k & Monster Mile!
- It’s a Mailbox…It’s a Bird House…No, Wait, It’s a Library!!!
- Dog Park
- Family Fun
- Events and Activities
- Buying a new home
- Nearby Attractions
- Road trip
- Washington DC
- things to do nearby
- Fun Things to Do
- Summer Time Fun
- Selling your home
- Home Buying Tips
- Garage Sale
- Moving Tips
- Real Estate Professional
- Work Life
- Outdoor Amenities
- Design Ideas
- New Homes
- Embrey House
- Before 'n' After Cafe
- Community Pool
- Day trips
- Stafford County
- Farmers Market
- Community Events
- Grand Opening