September 16 - October 07, 2017
Local Fall Brew Fests near Embrey Mill!
The first official day of fall is just around the corner, September 22nd if you’d like to mark your calendars. If your fall is not already jam packed think about exploring the area during one of Virginia’s prettiest seasons. If you’re new to craft beer or have never been to a brewery, experiencing a Brew Fest is the perfect way to navigate through a long list of fun beer options. And if you ask me, fall beer is the best! There are so many flavors to taste test to find your ultimate go-to, pumpkin (my favorite), apple, maple, brown sugar, the list really is endless. And if you’re not into all those specialty season beers, not to fret, most brew fests offer an assortment of regular season beers as well. Here is a list to get you started of some upcoming brew fests in the area! Check them out!
- September 16th- Adventure Brewing 2nd Annual Oktoberfest
- September 23rd- 6 Bears and a Goat Brewing Company 1st Annual Oktoberfest
- September 28th- Fort Belvoir Oktoberfest
- September 30th- Capital Ale House Oktoberfest
- October 7th- The Pumpkining