01 May . 2019
HOA Phone Numbers
When you purchase a property in Embrey Mill you are automatically a member of the Embrey Mill Homeowners Association, which is a non-stock, not-for-profit Corporation organized under the laws of the State of Virginia.
As a member of the Embrey Mill Homeowners’ Association (HOA), you will enjoy a thoughtfully
planned community focused on delivering a simpler, better way of life for you and your family
from the moment you move in.
- Developer — The Developer is the entity that develops the basic infrastructure of a community, typically including the roads, utilities, common areas, recreation facilities, etc. The developer also retains control of the Homeowner’s Association Board until the community nears its total build out. NASH Stafford, LLC / Newland Communities is the developer of Embrey Mills.
- Builders — Participating Builders buy lots from the Developer, finish the lots and build homes on them. Any questions or concerns related to construction problems with your home or lot should be addressed directly to your builder’s customer service division, we cannot assist in those matters.
- Homeowners Association — The Embrey Mill Homeowners Association is a non-stock, not-for-profit corporation whose membership is comprised of all lot owners within the community. Homeowner associations have two primary functions. The first is to own and maintain any common land or property. The second is to enforce the bylaws and covenants contained in the legal HOA documents which are intended to maintain the aesthetic appearance and character of the community.
- Board of Directors — The Board of Directors is the executive organization of a homeowners association and is responsible for operating the association for the benefit of all unit owners. The Embrey Mill HOA Board of Directors is currently comprised of three members appointed by the Developer. The Board will transition to homeowner members once the community is closer to its final build out.
- Management Agent — The Association Board of Directors typically retains a professional managing agent to provide routine management of the association operations (i.e., collecting assessments, paying bills, supervising contractors, etc.). Community Management Corporation (CMC), An Associa Company has been engaged by the Board of Directors of the Embrey Mill Homeowners Association to provide these services. CMC specializes in management services for association communities, including unit owner associations, condominiums and cooperatives. Our experience dates to 1971 and we currently manage more than 400 association communities.
HOMEOWNER ASSESSMENT FEES
The monthly assessment fee you are obligated to pay as a homeowner in Embrey Mill pays for your share of common association expenses. These expenses include such items as management services, insurance coverage, common area landscape maintenance, trash and recycling services, replacement reserves for the association’s amenities, etc.
The Association’s January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2021 fiscal year monthly assessment is $125
At settlement, you paid a pro-rated assessment fee to cover the partial month of settlement and one full month following. Your first payment is due on the first day of the month after that period, and the first day of each month thereafter. Association assessments are not included in your monthly mortgage payments.
HOA maintained Amenities
- Embrey House
The social hub of the community with Grounds Bistro and Café and interactive Info Center
Zero-entry pool with five lap lanes, slide and kids area. Fully outfitted workout facility. Kids play area and multi-purpose sports court
- Nature trails winding through rolling topography and streams
- Beautifully landscaped yards and well-maintained grounds
- Regular community events including music, art, sports, and holiday celebrations
- Embrey Field & Aspen Field
Organized or impromptu sports and games, or swing with families on the playground
- Heritage Park
Grassy open areas, a winding path, chairs and seating walls for relaxing
- Festival Park
Featuring a planned open air pavilion that will be home to music and cultural events
- Apricot Park
Relax under the shade trees with a community fire pit and special places of reflection
- Racetrack Park
A mini-racetrack for trikes and scooters
- Overlook Park
A walkable tree-lined park with stone council circle and lovely birdhouse garden
- Dogwood Dog Park
Featuring separate areas for large and small dogs
- Doghill Downs dog run
- Knight Meeting House and Pool
- Embrey Commons Playground
- Embrey Commons Park
- Blue Bird Hideaway
- Willow Park
Want More Information?
- 2021 (7)
- 2020 (11)
- 2019 (24)
- 2018 (21)
- 2017 (34)
- 2016 (48)
- 2015 (4)
- 2014 (5)
- 2013 (4)